Leading Remotely: Maintaining Performance & Employee Engagement From Afar
Video Description: Donal Conn, Founding Principal of Kaydeross Performance Solutions, addresses the following topics:
- The Psychology of Safety & Wellness at Work
- Rules For Virtual and Partially Remote Work Teams
- Facilitating Video Virtual Team Meetings
- Promoting Collaboration and Teamwork
- Building Communication Plans & Protocols
- When The Cat’s Away …Managing From Afar
- Virtual Team Celebrations & Employee Recognition
- Maintain Your Organization’s Culture Remotely & Values
GOTV: The Time Is Now!
Video Description: Andy Lee, Director of Voter Services for the League of Women Voters of Albany County addresses the following topics:
- What New Voters Should Know
- What Else to Expect at the Polls
- How to Organize for Election Day
- GOTV Tools and Scripts for the Final Weeks
- Election Day Challenges: What to Do?
- Transportation and Polling Place Accessibility
Following the presentation, Statewide Systems Advocacy Network (SSAN) members Maria Samuels, Executive Director of Westchester Disabled On the Move; Phil Prehn, Statewide Systems Advocate at ARISE in Syracuse; Dr. Gregg Beratan, Director of Advocacy and Development from Center for Disability Rights in Rochester and co-founder of #CripTheVote; and Monica Bartley from the Center for Independence of the Disabled in New York have a round table discussion on Get Out The Vote efforts in their ILCs around the state.
Video Recording: GOTV: The Time Is Now!
Managing Disruption and Continuing to Deliver
Video Description: Amy Nitza, PhD, Director of the Institute for Disaster Mental Health at SUNY New Paltz, addresses the following topics:
- Not being able to meet face-to-face with consumers
- Reassuring consumers that ILCs are still there for them, and virtual help is effective
- Dealing with stress and methods for recovery
Webinar Recording: Managing Disruption and Continuing to Deliver